Taking care of your lips
Our lips are always exposed to a variety of aggressions; therefore we have to be pending of them and provide them the required attention and care so they can look perfect. Cold, heat, sun, bad habits affect the state and appearance of lips making them get resected and get a cracked appearance. To prevent the emergence of those problems it is necessary to take care of them following these advices:
- Clean up lips very well every night and every morning
- Maintain them perfectly hydrated during the whole day
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol
- Do not tear skin pieces of lips when they are a little bit dried
- Prevent to wheat lips with saliva because that will give them a resected appearance
- Use lipsticks with hydrating and hypoallergenic properties without the excess of colorants and preservatives
- Practice lips exercises
- Prevent an excessive gesticulation since it promotes the emergence of wrinkles on lips
- Clean your lips after having ingested foods with salt or acids.
If lips are a little bit resected additional cares will be required. Here you will find some recipes for home made creams that you can use to hydrate your lips in a natural way.
Recipe of beeswax and cocoa butter for dry lips
- 2 g. of beeswax
- 8 g. of cocoa butter
- 5 ml. of sunflower oil or soybean oil (better if they are ecological)
- 5 ml. of castor oil, jojoba oil or avocado oil (they can also be substituted by olive oil or almond oil)
- 7 drops of essential oil of orange
- Place all the ingredients except the essential oil of orange in a recipient on waterbath until they get melted and acquire a clear color.
- Pull out some drops and check the consistency of the mixture, if it is too hard then you can add some more drops of oil.
- When the mixture is ready add the essential oil of orange and move the mixture to a clean and dried recipient.
- Once the mixture gets cold cover the recipient and you will have an excellent cream to take care of your lips and prevent dehydration of their skin. This cream should last at least for six months.
To maintain your lips healthy, beautiful and attractive all you need is the cream described above or a hydrating and repairer balsam every day.
Lips Volume with Idol Lips Plumper
Along with the eyes, lips are the featured protagonists of the expression of a face, transmitting sensations and personal state at first view: joy, happiness ...Read More
Enhancing your lips health
Lips are sensitive and vulnerable with a structure of a great capacity of movement and contraction; they have infinity of nerve endings ...Read More
Useful tips for beauty lips
Having beautiful lips is a privilege since a beautiful smile opens many doors. However sometimes we take for granted the beauty and health of lips, preventing us ...Read More
Find here the opinion of many satisfied customers of Idol Lips, who have seen the results provided by this product and want to share them with you....Read More
|Post your comment!|